We invite you to take part in the V International “Baltic Maritime Forum”, held by Kaliningrad State Technical University in Kaliningrad on 21-27 May 2017.
The following conferences will be held in the framework of the V International “Baltic Maritime Forum”:
- XV International scientific conference “Innovations in science, education and entrepreneurship-2017”;
- VI International research and practical conference “Food and marine biotechnology”;
- V International scientific conference “Marine technology and engineering. Safety of the marine industry”;
- V International scientific conference “Aquatic bioresources, aquaculture and ecology of water reservoirs”;
- IV International scientific conference “Innovations in functional food technology”;
- III International scientific conference “Topical issues of fundamental and vocational education”;
- III International scientific conference “Advanced technologies, machines and mechanisms in engineering and construction”;
- III International research and practical conference “Innovative enterprise -2017”;
as well as:
- Round table discussion: “Advanced technologies in transport”,
- Scientific workshop: “System studies in science, management and education”,
- Round table discussion: “Social entrepreneurship-2017”.
Forms of discussion: plenary, break-out meetings, round table.
Languages: Russian, English.
For full information on the event please follow the link: http://www.klgtu.ru/science/conferences/bmf/bmf_2017/
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us.