Procter & Gamble Plant Pampers located in Warsaw is looking for candidates for:
Summer Internship Program
Attractively Paid Managerial Internship
from July 1st to September 30th, 2019
Apply by: May 31st, 2019
The Summer Internship is dedicated to bring new talent to Procter & Gamble and our main goal is to offer full-time managerial positions to our successful Summer Interns.
As a Summer Intern you will:
- Enjoy an attractive compensation and benefits package (which allows to cover accommodation costs if necessary)
- Have great opportunity to get in touch with practice of production system in making, packing or logistics department
- Work on real business projects for which you will assume responsibility from Day 1, e.g. production management systems improvement, data analysis
- Gain great work experience in the inspirational work environment using leading edge technology and getting to know process engineer role in practice
- Develop professionally and personally through coaching, mentoring and class-room trainings.
- Become the member of the P&G team and experience a dynamic and international environment - other plants of the region, technical centers and also often our customers or suppliers
- Participate in integration events and team building activities across the summer.
- Have the opportunity to join the P&G team full-time following the successful completion of your Internship.
We are looking for:
- Students of 3rd, 4th or 5th year of studies at technical university (IT, Mechanics, Mechatronics, Automation and Robotics, Molding, Engineering, Process Engineering, Production Engineering and other similar faculties)
- Strong academic results, technical skills and positive attitude towards challenges and change.
- Strong leadership, collaboration and problem-solving skills.
- Strategic thinking, operational discipline and ability to work within diverse organizations and teams.
- Willingness to learn, initiative and flexibility