Turing Talent is offering university students a technology internship programme to launch your career in tech. It is a different kind of internship focused on leadership, designed to create the next-generation of leaders in tech. This programme is designed to give high-potential individuals the opportunity to gain real workplace experience to kick start their careers.
Beyond placing you in a tech internship at exciting international companies in Poland, the programme offers 1-on-1 mentorship from CTOs and tech leaders as well as continuous training and development for interpersonal and leadership skills alongside the job.
As a successful applicant, you will:
• Work with some of the world's most exciting international tech companies.
• Receive continuous training and development on interpersonal, leadership, and technical skills
• Have 1-on-1 mentorship from leaders in the technology industry.
• Join a high-calibre international peer network with university graduates from Cambridge, Oxford, Harvard University and more.
Turing Talent was founded by alumni of Cambridge and Oxford Universities. It is a team made up of former CEOs, CTOs, tech leaders in the industry and world-renowned professors in the field of Computer Science.
Our vision is to create the next generation of diverse technical leaders, and that vision starts with you. We strongly encourage all to apply regardless of background.
What we look for:
• Ambition to strive for the best, to lead and to make an impact. This can be demonstrated through prior internships, societies, or clubs at university and school, personal
projects, start-up experiences, etc.
• Studying a Bachelor's degree or above in Computer Science
• Have a demonstrable passion for technology.
• Highly driven and a faster learner.
• Have had prior work, internship, industry placement, or entrepreneurial experience is a plus.
• Able to start before the end of 2019.
• Previous internship, work experience, startup or other commercial experience in the field of technology
The internship is free to apply, please apply here