Czarlina Holiday Resort has been administered by Gdańsk University of Technology for over 50 years. Generations of the University employees with their families have been spending holidays in the picturesque environment of Kaszubian lakes and forests.
Located in the forest on a large lake, the Resort offers two-week stays from mid-June until mid-September providing on site:
- accommodation in double rooms in a self-contained building,
- accommodation in bungalows for 3, 4 or 5 persons,
- full board in the canteen,
- bikes and sailing equipment (canoes, pedalos, sailing boats) for hire,
- playground and sports pitches,
- guarded bathing beach,
- cafeteria, recreation room, TV room and wireless internet access,
- excellent opportunities for walking and cycling along tourist trails in the vicinity in the forests abundant with mushrooms and blueberries.
The Resort also offers stays in the low season in the spring and autumn.