The Personnel Department consists of Personnel Section and Employee Welfare Section.
- handling the formalities of hiring employees, their course of employment, and terminating employment contracts
- maintaining a personnel record for military purposes
- handling claims for payment by Social Security Company of immediate compensation due to a workplace accident or occupational disease
- servicing PZU insurance group corporate life insurance and PIONEER pension fund
- handling training and further training of employees
- issuing corporate identity and social security cards
- issuing PhD and habilitation diplomas.
Employee Welfare Section
Taking care of company’s social fund resources to benefit employees and pensioners of Gdańsk University of Technology:
- subsidising holidays
- subsidising holidays for children and youth
- granting housing allowances
- providing non-repayable allowances
- organizing summer and winter holiday camps for children and youth
- supervising mandatory prophylactic medical examinations of employees
- running the Benefit Systems programme.