If you are looking for scientific support in the field of:
- manufacturing technology,
- operation of offshore wind farms,
- conduct research,
- advise you on how to solve technical problems,
- train management and engineering staff.
Gdańsk University of Technology is a leading research university in the country, with world-renowned scientific potential, bringing together many outstanding specialists in all major areas of knowledge related to offshore wind energy.
We have a highly specialized laboratory base that enables detailed and in-depth identification of many technical and organizational problems in the construction and operation of offshore wind farms. We also have experience and didactic achievements in specialist as well as engineering and managerial training of staff of the broadly understood offshore wind energy sector.
Members of the Council of the Offshore Wind Energy Center
1. Prof. Zbigniew Korczewski, PhD, DSc, Eng. - FMEST - Coordinator
2. Andrzej Rogala, PhD, Eng. - FCh
3. Zbigniew Łubniewski, PhD, DSc, Eng., university professor - FETI
4. Prof. Waldemar Kamrat, PhD, DSc, Eng. - FECE
5. Piotr Grygiel, PhD, Eng., university professor - FAPM
6. Waldemar Magda, PhD, DSc, Eng., university professor - FCEE
7. Marek Dzida, PhD, DSc, Eng., university professor- FMEST
8. Paweł Dymarski, PhD, DSc, Eng., university professor - FMEST
9. Hossein Ghaemi, PhD, Eng. - FMEST
10.Prof. Michał Wasilczuk, PhD, DSc, Eng. - FMEST
11. Krzysztof Redlarski, PhD, Eng. - FME