Universidade do Minho will organise from the 16th until the 20th of October 2017, the 1st Erasmus+ International Week for Teaching Staff, under the motto “New Trends on Internationalisation”.
We would like to invite all academic staff members from your institution to come and lecture at UMinho, under the Erasmus+ scheme.
We will welcome guest speakers for general lectures available to all Universidade do Minho student, teaching and non-teaching staff community on the following areas/themes:
- Internationalisation of Higher Education
- Internationalisation of Higher Education Institutions
- Internationalisation of Curricula
- Internationalisation at Home
- Intercultural Communication
- Multiculturalism at Higher Education Institutions
Specific lectures can also be offered at our Schools and Institutes on the following themes:
School of Phychology:
- Criminal Recidivism
- Trafficking in human beings
- Process and outcome of psychotherapy
School of Architecture:
- Studio practices – pedagogy, themes, curricular organisation
- Architecture and other discourses – articulations, practices, relevances
- Relations between Pedagogy and Investigation in Architecture Schools – trends, possibilities, opportunities
- Travel Drawing
- Architectural Representation – Urban Iconography
- Collective Spaces
Institute of Arts and Humanities:
- Compared cultures and Literatures
- Interartes dialogues
School of Economics and Management:
- The added value of Exchange experiences to students’ personal competitiveness
- The internationalisation of education: what are the universities' strategies?
- Furthering International mobility: pinpointing the advantages derived by students and universities
- The role of internationalisation in improving the quality of teaching/research in universities
Application deadline: 30.09.2017
Should you need any further information, please do not hesitate to contact us.