Sound design of R&D contracts can make the difference between success or failure of your research project. Find out how to best negotiate your position through well written R&D contracts and consortium agreements when you enter into co-operations with third parties at our Interactive Seminar "How to Design Research & Development Contracts in Practice", 24th - 25th August 2017, Berlin
Please find detailed information in our brochure.
- University of Oxford, Isis Enterprise – Technology Transfer Company, United Kingdom
- University of Zurich/ETH Zürich, EU GrantsAccess, International Research Programmes, Legal Counsel – Senior Research Manager, Switzerland
- Lancaster University, Head of Research and Enterprise Services Division, United Kingdom
- Netherlands Organisation for Applied Scientific Research (TNO), Department of Intellectual Property & Contracting
Learn about the legal R&D requirements & secure the success of your projects:
- Draw up and manage an R&D contract from concept to delivery
- Benefit from DESCA-Consortium agreements – Practical & Interactive Workshops
- Deal with Intellectual Property Rights in practice: H2020 & access conditions
- Improve your negotiating & consolidation techniques for consortium agreements
- Build solid university-industry partnerships on the basis of successful licensing agreements and technology transfer
For direct registration please use the online booking form.
If you have any further questions or comments regarding this event, please do not hesitate to contact us.
P.S. The seminar “Funding Strategies & Sources for International Research Cooperation”, on 25th - 26th September 2017 in Berlin, could be of interest for you or your colleagues as well.
European Academy for Taxes, Economics & Law
The European Knowledge Network
At Potsdamer Platz
Entrance & postal address: Leipziger Platz 9, 10117 Berlin, Germany
Ms Regina Lüning
Head of Marketing & Sales
Tel.: +49.30.8020802.2300 (Direct Line)
Tel.: +49.30.8020802.0 (General Office)
Fax: +49.30.8020802.2250 (Booking)