Dokumenty rekrutacyjne wymagane od kandydata na studia II stopnia
- printed and signed application form from eRekrutacja system,
- copy of a legalised diploma with attached apostille or another document of graduation abroad, which entitles the holder to apply to the second-cycle course in the country where it was issued, and which is considered to be equivalent to a Polish diploma of graduation of first-cycle studies, in accordance with the regulations referring to attestations of graduation diplomas recognized abroad in the original language, appended with its Polish translation attested by a sworn translator. English versions of documents do not have to be translated.
- on your recruitment account (e-Rekrutacja) there appears information that the recruitment fee has not yet been received you must provide proof of payment - recruitment fee payment slip. (note: for each candidate, the eRekrutacja system generates an individual bank account number).
- you apply for the second-cycle studies in the field of Architecture – apart from the required documents you are obliged to provide a PORTFOLIO (see the details in appendix COMPONENTS OF PORTFOLIO)., as stated in the recruitment procedure.
note: please do not submit original documents, but notarized copies or copies attested by GUT Admission Centre or Faculty Admission Committee)
- You need to submit paper version of your documents according to the schedule — electronic documents are not enough!
- One set of required documents should be submitted in a white, unmarked file.
- A candidate may submit the required documents to the Faculty Admission Committee (FAC) in person, or they can be delivered by post, courier or by third parties. If the documents are sent by post, the date of their receipt by the FAC Gdańsk University of Technology is applicable, not the date on the postmark. Remember that photocopies of documents should be authenticated.
- A copy of the Diploma may be certified for compliance with the original by a notary or the Faculty Admission Committee. A copy of the ID card or any other document confirming the identity of the candidate for studies may be certified for compliance with the original by the authority issuing the document, notary public, Admission Centre or the Faculty Admission Committee.