The main objectives of the Titanium Supporting International Patent Applications program are the implementation of mechanisms for the identification and protection of intellectual property on an international scale of valuable inventions developed at Gdańsk University of Technology.
The TITANIUM program is an element of the tasks of the IDUB program in the scope of increasing the transfer of knowledge and technology. Under the Program, it is possible to obtain funding to cover the costs of activities aimed at obtaining or extending international legal protection for an invention
The application must be submitted only in electronic form through the MojaPG system in the Grants Module
We invite you to read the instructions for preparing the application.
There has been a change to the Titanium Program regulations - available in the red document box.
Budget and financing conditions
- Co-financing may be granted only for activities related to inventions to which the University will be entitled - in whole or in part - property rights, and the University is not subject to restrictions as to the commercial use of the invention.
- The maximum co-financing of activities is PLN 18 000 gross, and the maximum project implementation period is 12 months.
Eligible costs of the project include:
- patent research (analysis of the technological state of the art),
- the cost of preparing documentation for the application for inventions in the international PCT procedure, the European procedure and the national procedure.
- translation of application documentation,
- official fees for the application.
How to apply?
- Recruitment for the program will run from from October 24 to November 6, 2023.
- The application must be submitted only electronically through the MojaPG system in the Grants Module and the Technology Transfer Center will conduct an analysis of the legal considerations and commercial potential of the invention, as well as obtain an opinion from the PG Patent Attorneys Team as to the patent potential of the invention.