The training is obligatory for all first-year full-time and part-time undergraduate students. The aim of the course is to familiarise students with the functioning of the Gdańsk Tech Library and the principles of using its resources. Library training is conducted in the form of an electronic course.
After completing the e-course the student should know how to:
- use the Gdańsk Tech Library’s services
- search and access the Gdańsk Tech Library’s resources
- distinguish among different types of information sources
- evaluate and manage information (by referencing and avoiding plagiarism)
To pass the training:
- reading the e-course information
- correctly solving the online test
The test is available on the e-learning platform (eNauczanie.pl) and must be completed by the end of the winter term. To pass the obligatory library training successfully a student needs to score 70% or more of the correct answers. Students can approach the test 3 times.
Enter the e-course