Careers Office provides services to students and graduates of Gdańsk University of Technology to improve their skills, enabling them to enter the labor market by taking up suitable employment or opening their own business.
- a base of job offers, internships, and apprenticeships on the Career Center portal;
- support in preparing application documents and in getting ready for a job interview;
- opportunity to examine soft skills and professional competencies with the use of, including MaxieDISC test;
- assistance in planning professional career paths;
- service in business consulting;
- labor market news and opportunities to improve professional qualifications;
- thematic workshops on entering the labor market and entrepreneurship;
- meetings with employers.
Gdansk University of Technology
4 Siedlicka Street
Bratniak Building, no. 23
Gdańsk University of Technology
11/12 Gabriela Narutowicza Street
7:30 AM– 3:30 PM, from Monday to Friday
To obtain a signature on the electronic Circulation Card, we remind you that a prerequisite is the generation of an electronic Graduate Information Card on the Moja PG portal.