At present, about 12 000 full-time students and 2 000 part-time students have been studying at Gdańsk University of Technology. They can choose from eight faculties, where they gain knowledge and improve their skills necessary for employment. To meet the expectations of employers and to take into account the current labor market, we offer the following services to students:
- individual consultations with a career advisor and an entrepreneurship advisor;
- taking a test analyzing professional predispositions and types of behavior - MaxieDISC;
- participation in a wide range of workshops developing essential competencies in the job market including soft skills, developing own brand and entrepreneurial attitudes;
- job offers database, internships, and apprenticeships;
- gaining knowledge related to the effectiveness on the labor market - the Knowledge Base;
- participation in job fairs and meetings with employers;
- access to current competitions, internship programs, and events aimed at students.
“ Be a student as long as you still have something to learn and this will mean all your life”. - Henry L.Doherty
Careers Office of Gdańsk University of Technology kindly invites students to benefit from its services.