Gdańsk, Tricity, Pomerania - choosing to study at Gdańsk Tech you also choose a place to live and learn. The region where Gdańsk University of Technology is located is one of the most beautiful areas in Poland. It is a place for lovers of history, nature, entertainment, sports and freedom.
Only in Pomerania:
- 300 kilometers of coastline with lots of sandy beaches, two national parks, nine landscape parks and several dozen nature reserves.
- Gdańsk – a city with over a thousand years of colorful history, one of the most important cultural centers in Poland.
- Sopot – health resort with the longest wooden pier in Europe, interesting architecture and a unique atmosphere for fun and relaxation.
- Gdynia – a modern city which is said to have been made of the sea and dreams, and where the happiest people in Poland are said to live
- Kaszuby, Kociewie, Żuławy, Powiśle and Bory Tucholskie - regions of the voivodeship that are unique in terms of nature and culture, which show that the Pomerania region has many faces