Every student can become a volunteer
Volunteering is a great opportunity to gain new skills and experience. The most important thing is the willingness to act, cooperate and help, as well as responsibility and consistency in the implementation of tasks. We invite all students and doctoral students, regardless of the field of study and year of study.
If you want to do something useful for the local community, join the activities of Tri-City organizations, engage in grassroots initiatives, change the reality that surrounds you or just spend your free time in an interesting way - volunteer projects are for you! Take up the challenge and join the volunteering program of the Gdańsk University of Technology.
By engaging in volunteering:
- you will learn about the organizational background, mechanisms that can be successfully used in the implementation of your own dreams, plans, passions,
- you will gain contacts and acquaintances that may turn into social contacts with time,
- you will develop soft skills, such as teamwork, building and co-creating relationships that are an essential element of functioning in society,
- you will spend your free time on positive actions for the benefit of others - such altruistic experience is uplifting, opens up new perspectives and increases value at the beginning of your professional career,
- you will develop your passions, test your own strength in selected areas in a safe and controlled way (without financial and professional responsibility),
- you will verify in practice the knowledge and skills acquired during your studies.
Join the GUT Volunteer Center!
Fill in the form, indicating which form of assistance you are most interested in or which is currently possible for you. After completing the form, you will find yourself in the database of potential volunteers of GUT Volunteer Center. The Center Coordinator will contact you within 14 days to talk about the form of cooperation.
Each of the volunteers can receive a certificate / reference issued by the Gdańsk University of Technology, which will enrich the resume in the future and will certainly be appreciated by many employers! The application should be sent to the address: email@example.com.