Vice-Dean for Cooperation
date of birth
- Loyola Marymount University and Gdańsk University of Technology, Industrial trainer course in Total Quality Management TQM, ISO 9000, ISO 14000 (1998),
- Gdańsk University of Technology, The European Post Graduate Course in ECO-Integrated Mechanical Engineering (1997),
- Gdańsk University of Technology, Faculty of Mechanical Engineering, Master course in Mechanical Engineering, specialisation: Production Engineering (1993),
- Gdańsk University of Technology, Pedagogical studies in the field of professional education (1993).
- habilitation (DSc)– Gdańsk University of Technology, Faculty of Mechanical Engineering, scientific discipline: Mechanical Engineering (2014),
- PhD – Gdańsk University of Technology, Faculty of Mechanical Engineering, scientific discipline: Mechanical Engineering (2001).
- Gdańsk University of Technology: assistant (1993–2001); assistant professor (2002–2017); associate professor (2017-2019), university professor (since 2019).
- Vice-Dean for Education (2016-2020),
- Head of the Department of Manufacturing and Production Engineering (since 2019).
external scientific placements
- China, Dezhou University, visiting professor (2018),
- Germany, Technical University of Berlin, research stay (2001), regular annual short-term research stays,
- Great Britain, Brunel University in London, research stay (1996),
- Sweden, University College of Karlskrona, short-term scholarships as part of the TEMPUS program, (1995, 1997).
membership in scientific institutions
- Expert in the field of "Innovations and New Technologies" of the Polish Agency for Development and Entrepreneurship (since 2006)
- modern material removal processes,
- abrasive finishing,
- additive manufacturing: rapid prototyping (RP), rapid manufacturing (RM), rapid tooling (RT),
- computer aided manufacturing CAM,
- algorithms for computer aided process planning CAPP.
awards and distinctions
- Silver Cross of Merit (2016),
- Rector Awards for scientific achievements: II degree (1), III degree (2),
- Rector Awards for didactic achievements: I degree (1), II degree (2), III degree (3).