The University Council is one of the University's collegial bodies. The term of office of the University Council is 4 years.
Members of the Council
- Sławomir Halbryt – Chairman of the Council, Sescom SA
- Wojciech Falkowski – Ecol-Group Sp. z o.o.,
- Inacio Golebski – DNV Poland Sp. z o.o.,
- Tomasz Klimczuk, Professor – Faculty of Applied Physics and Mathematics,
- Andrzej Synowiecki – Radmor SA,
- Małgorzata Winiarek-Gajewska – NDI SA,
- Agnieszka Skotnicka - Head of the Student Government.
The term of office of the current University Council ends on 31 December 2024.