Date added: 2021-07-22
BioTechMed Center invites everyone for neuroscience lectures
1. "Erring brain"
- Invasive EEG potentials in cognitive tests; conscious and subconscious perception; déjà vu; electrical excitability of the brain and high frequency brain waves
- Conducted by prof. Milan Brazdil of St. Anne's University Hospital in Brno.
- Time: 1 p.m.-2 p.m.
2. "Future of brain stimulation"
- Implants for the control of epilepsy, mood and memory; artificial intelligence for adaptive brain stimulation; locally and remotely controlled brain-computer interfaces
- Conducted by prof. Gregory Worrell of the Mayo Clinic in the United States
- Time: 2 p.m. - 3 p.m.
After the lectures, a discussion with the audience is planned.
The lectures will be held on Thursday, 29 July at the Faculty of Electronics, Telecommunications and Informatics in the Auditorium of prof. Sankiewicz (FETI building A, ground floor). The online broadcast will be live on the Youtube channel