Date added: 2022-05-12
The Doctoral School is waiting for candidates. Admission from 16 May
While deciding what area of research they are interested in, people willing to start doctoral studies may choose from among:
- economics and finance,
- management and quality studies,
- chemical sciences,
- physical sciences,
- civil engineering and transport (within Gdańsk Tech PG and IHE PAS),
- architecture and urban planning,
- environmental engineering, mining and energy,
- materials engineering,
- mechanical engineering (within Gdańsk Tech PG and IFFM PAS),
- automation, electronics and electrical engineering,
- technical informatics and telecommunications
- biomedical engineering.
- 16–30 May 2022 - admission of candidates in the recruitment system, receipt of documents
- 20 May 2022 - ACERT exam in English at B2 level for candidates with no other language qualifications;
- 21–28 June 2022 - interviews with candidates;
- 07.07.2022 - announcement of the ranking lists;
- until 31 October 2022 - the deadline for delivering the diploma and signing the doctoral student's oath and submitting documents confirming entitlement to a doctoral scholarship and related to compulsory social insurance; the deadline for foreign students to appear in the dormitory if they apply for one;
- until 30 November 2022 - the deadline for submitting original documents by foreign students.
Detailed information on the admission procedure and a lists of prospective supervisors can be found here
The Doctoral School has been operating at Gdańsk University of Technology since 2019. It is run by the university in cooperation with the Institute of Fluid-Flow Machinery of the Polish Academy of Sciences (IFFM PAS) and the Institute of Hydroengineering of the Polish Academy of Sciences (IHE PAS).