Santander Universidades is one of the social support costs of Santander Bank Polska and the Santander Group. A program supporting courses from almost 1,200 universities around the world, including over 50 universities in Poland.
Benefits for the university
- Substantive and financial support for conferences, research and projects,
- substantive and international support,
- Fostering a culture of entrepreneurship and innovation on the academic site,
- Internationalization of education popularizing foreign scholarships, exchange programs and cooperation projects with optimization of universities from different countries, Support from students in entering the labor market, popularizing internship programs and hiring graduates.
Benefits for students
- National and foreign scholarships at the best universities from around the world,
- Participation in conferences, trainings and events in Poland,
- Support for student ideas and associations,
- Possibility of internships and apprenticeships at Santander Bank Polska.
More information about the Santander Universidades program can be found on the website santanderuniversidades.pl, on the SantanderUniversidadesPolska profile on Facebook.
The Santander Universidades relational facility is located in Building B of the Gdańsk University of Technology and is available to employees and students from 9:00 to 17:00.
Current apprenticeship and internship offers Recruitment at Santander Bank Polska is carried out throughout the year. More information can be found at karierabankiera.pl.
phone: 665 617 682;
phone: 665 618 743;