Step 1: Offer letter
2. Apply online at eRekrutacjaduring an active intake (for summer semester apply from November 2nd to December 13th, for winter semester apply from May to July)
3. Pay application fee (non- refundable 85 PLN)
4. Submit entry documents:
- Bachelor Diploma (with Legalization or Apostille) which entitles you to apply for master degree in a country where bachelor diploma was awarded
- Transcript of record with official grading scale
- Eligibility Letter/ Migration Certificate, confirming your eligibility for master degree in a country where your bachelor degree was awarded
- English language certificate with an exception, if the candidate is from an English speaking country or previous education was conducted fully in the English language.
- Portfolio - regards only candidates for MSc in Architecture
Step 2: Confirmation Letter
5. Pay tuition fee
Step 3: Upon arrival to Gdańsk Tech for the Registration Week
6. Bring with you all mentioned above documents in the original paper version.
7. Bring with you Medical Insurance, passport and via/ resident permit
8. Student status awarded - for newcomers International Student Guidebook might be helpful.