Date added: 2021-01-04
University Council of Gdańsk University of Technology for the 2021–2024 term
Members of the University Council for the term 2021-2024 were elected by the Senate of Gdańsk University of Technology during the meeting on 16 December 2020. The Council consists of five people from outside the university, one person from the university and the chairperson of the student government.
Composition of the GUT University Council 2021-2024:
- Wojciech Falkowski - president of the management board of Ecol-Group Ltd.,
- Inacio Golebski - president of DNV GL Poland Ltd.,
- Sławomir Halbryt - president of the board of Sescom SA, president of the board of the Regional Chamber of Commerce,
- prof. Tomasz Klimczuk, PhD, DSc, Eng. - Faculty of Applied Physics and Mathematics,
- Andrzej Synowiecki - president of Radmor SA,
- Małgorzata Winiarek-Gajewska - President of NDI SA,
- Karolina Matuszewska - chairperson of the GUTSG.