Date added: 2021-03-02
Recruitment in the Palladium Supporting New R&D Services programme
Budget and financing conditions
- Co-financing in the programme may amount to between PLN 10 000 and 150 000 PLN gross for a maximum of 12 months.
- The entities eligible to apply for funding are departments and institutes as well as consortia consisting of departments, institutes and other organizational units of Gdańsk University of Technology.
- An organizational unit may participate in only one application in a given call.
- Only units that have earned income from research commissioned in the amount of at least 35 000 PLN net in each of the 3 calendar years preceding the year of submitting the application may apply for co-financing.
- Co-financing may not exceed 90% of the eligible costs of the project.
The eligible direct costs include, among others:
1) costs of purchasing apparatus, tools, meters, sensors, licenses for new software, etc.;
2) cost of hardware development and / or software update of the equipment;
3) cost of calibration / certification of apparatus;
4) cost of purchasing components for the construction of prototypes.
How to apply
- The call for proposals in the programme will last from 15 March till 16 April, 2021 hours 23:59.
- The applicant submits the application in electronic form (to the address email@example.com) and a complete set of documents to the Team for the Implementation of the EIRU project.
- Please send your questions to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone: 573 337 142, 58 348 64 72