Date added: 2021-04-19
Call for proposals in the Francium program
• 2nd year doctoral students of the Doctoral School at Gdańsk University of Technology (Poles and foreigners) with at least one author/co-author publication with a value of at least 70 points, according to the list of journals and conference materials with points published in the ME&S announcement in force on the day of submitting the application.
• Only publications issued in a journal and / or publication indexed in the WoS and / or Scopus database, written in English or another congress language, may be submitted for the competition. The subject of the application may be the doctoral student's achievements obtained during education at the Doctoral School in the 2019/2020 academic year.
• The pro-quality research scholarship is PLN 2 000 per month.
• The scholarship is exempt from personal tax and is not subject to ZUS contributions.
• The scholarship is awarded for a period of 12 months - for a given academic year, i.e. in the 2020/2021 edition until September 2021.
• Scholarships are paid only by bank transfer to the account indicated by the doctoral student in the MojaPG IT system.
Deadline for admissions
The call for proposals under the program will be conducted from 19 to 30 April 2021, at 23.59.
How to apply?
• The application should be accompanied by confirmation of the achievements indicated in the application, including printouts from the MojaPG system (Research profile> N-B Works tab) regarding scientific publications.
• The application should be reviewed by the Applicant's supervisor prior to submission.
• Applications should be submitted in an electronic version (pdf format) to the Doctoral School Office at email@example.com, please provide the name of the program: FRANCIUM in the title of the e-mail.