Date added: 2021-04-06
Call for applications in the Titanium program
The TITANIUM program is an element of the tasks of the EIRU program in the scope of increasing the transfer of knowledge and technology. Under the Program, it is possible to obtain funding to cover the costs of activities aimed at obtaining or extending international legal protection for an invention
Addressees of the program
An application for funding may be submitted by an employee, doctoral student or student of Gdańsk University of Technology.
Application deadline: from 31 March to 15 June 2021 until 23:59
Budget and financing condition
- Co-financing may be granted only for activities related to inventions to which the University will be entitled - in whole or in part - property rights, and the University is not subject to restrictions as to the commercial use of the invention.
- The maximum co-financing of activities is PLN 18 000 gross, and the maximum project implementation period is 12 months.
Eligible costs of the project include:
- patent research (analysis of the technological state of the art),
- preparation of documentation for the application of inventions in the international PCT procedure or in the European procedure,
- translation of application documentation,
- official fees for the application.
How to apply
The applicant submits the application in electronic and paper version to the Center for Knowledge and Technology Transfer to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org, which analyzes the legal conditions and the commercial potential of the invention, and obtains the opinion of the GUT Patent Attorneys Team as to the patent potential of the invention.