Date added: 2022-05-11
Gdańsk Tech in the forefront of Polish universities in the The Impact 2022 ranking
In the latest ranking, Gdańsk Tech has been classified in the overall ranking and in six specific Sustainable Development Goals. In the general classification, last year's position in the range of 601-800 was maintained. The University of Gdańsk, the University of Warsaw and the Lodz University of Technology are also in the same range as Gdańsk Tech. Six Polish universities were classified in the range of 801-1000, five in the range of 1001+. Universities from Australia (Western Sydney University), the United States (Arizona State University) and Canada (Western University) were at the top of the list.
Gdańsk University of Technology results in six specific Sustainable Development Goals:
- Innovation, industry, infrastructure (goal no. 9) – Gdańsk Tech’s position 401-600
- Sustainable cities and communities (goal no. 11) - Gdańsk Tech’s position 301-400
- Responsible consumption and production (goal no.12) - Gdańsk Tech’s position 301-400
- Climate Action (Goal no. 13) - Gdańsk Tech’s position 401-600
- Peace, justice and a strong institution (goal no.16) - Gdańsk Tech’s position 401-600
- Partnership for the goals (goal no. 17) - Gdańsk Tech’s position 301-400
Compared to last year's edition of the ranking, in which 1,117 universities participated, this year the ranking included 1,406 universities from all over the world, while Gdańsk Tech maintained its position and was in the same range as a year ago (601-800). The overall result obtained by Gdańsk Tech has also improved, and increased this year from 50.8 to 59.5 points.