Date added: 2021-04-01
Call for applications in the Polonium International Doctoral Fellowships scholarship program
First-year doctoral students (Poles and foreigners) who, before starting their education at the doctoral school, were permanently residing outside Poland.
• The scholarship in the program is maximum PLN 5 000 gross per month.
• The scholarship is in addition to the doctoral scholarship.
• The scholarship is subject to personal tax, but is not subject to ZUS contributions.
• The scholarship is awarded for a maximum of 48 months.
• Scholarships will be paid only by bank transfer to the account indicated by the doctoral student in the MyGUT IT system.
Deadline for recruitment
The call for applications in the program will be conducted from 6 to 16 April 2021 at 23.59.
How to apply
• The application must be accompanied by: a cover letter containing a short research plan (maximum 1500 words).
• The application should receive an opinion from the research supervisor or supervisor of the Applicant before submission.
• Applications should be submitted in an electronic version (pdf format) to the Doctoral School Office at firstname.lastname@example.org in the e-mail title, please provide the name of the program: POLONIUM.